The Loki Control Dashboard lets you create jobs and monitor their progress in a simple to use web page powered by Loki Control's built in web server. Open the dashboard by :
- Selecting Status on the Loki Control system tray menu or
- Using a web browser and browsing to the page : http://localhost:8000
You can configure Loki Control to use a different port in two ways :
The dashboard main page has various components detailed below and organised top to bottom :
- Machine Status - what is happening on all running systems
- Job Creation - click to define and run a job
- Queue Status - Queued / Completed / Failed jobs
- System Log - log messages for local system
This section displays the status of any networked machines running Loki Control. Their hostname is displayed alongside a status message e.g.
Render1 : waiting for jobs Render2 : exporting job Reel 10 Scene Five
Each host is a URL linking to the Dashboard running on the host.
See the Job Creation page.
There are three queues defined :
- Queued - jobs that are waiting to be processed appear here.
- Completed - jobs that have successfully completed appear here.
- Failed - jobs that have failed appear here.
In each case, a job will apppear as a URL that links to a page displaying job information. Click the job link to see detailed information, including any errors that occurred in the Failed queue.
Note that each queue is actually a folder as defined in the Configuration file :
- Queued is defined via pathToWatch
- Completed is defined via completedDir
- Failed is defined via failedDir
The local system running Loki Control will display logging information here showing its activity and current status
2014-05-13 14:13:27,453 lokitray INFO: Starting on host housered 2014-05-13 14:13:27,454 lokitray INFO: Listening on port : 8000 2014-05-13 14:13:27,457 lokitray INFO: Config file : lokicontrol.ini 2014-05-13 14:13:27,459 lokitray INFO: Log Folder : S:\loki\logs 2014-05-13 14:13:27,463 watchfolder INFO: Watching S:\loki\watch for changes 2014-05-13 14:14:42,484 watchfolder INFO: parsing new job file S:\loki\watch\newjob.xml 2014-05-13 14:14:42,523 processjob INFO: Starting job : 2014-05-13_14_14_40.888000 2014-05-13 14:14:51,638 processjob INFO: Add scene S:\loki/media/mazda/OE5012A-090000.dpx ... ...