|Version :||2018.2.004 |
This is 2018.2 Release 1
|Download :||[Contact support]|
Major release. Installation is recommended for all users.
Summary of new features:
- h.264 MP4 Export. 1-10Mbps with AAC audio.
- Significantly improved Apple ProRes Export speeds - upto 4 times faster.
- DVO Dry Clean updated with camera flash protection option.
- FTP Uploading.
- Auto disable problematic nodes.
- Manual server connection.
- Improved job status reporting.
|Version :||2017.1.004 Bugfix-141|
This is 2017.1 Release 2
Minor release containing mainly bug fixes. Installation is recommended for all users.
Summary of fixes:
- Video watchfolders should start on files if the file is not locked.
- If node is disables after 3 failures, it did not reset the counter.
- Frame rate issues if system locale is uses comma as decimal place.
- Burn in positioning did not work if system locale uses comma as decimal place.
- Burn in variables did not work.
- Can now specific IP or hostname to connect to server.
- Recalling certain presets in job from preset also recalled an export file path.
- Crashed when editing certain presets.
|Version :||2017.1.003 (2017.1 Release 1)|
Large new Feature release. Installation is recommended for all users.
New Features summary:
- Node License manager.
- 24bit WAV export.
- Recall and edit previous job.
- Reset parameters.
- New DVO Grain GT (optional).
- Added DVO Tools - DVO Regrain RGB (optional).
- Additional settings in DVO Flicker.
- Improvements to DVO Zoom.
- Additional settings in DVO Clarity.
- DPX File sequence counter.
- Change burn in text font size.
- Add comments to job.
- Disable node from client.
- Aspect ratio control.
Further information about the new features in available in the New Features Guide
Previous Releases - releases information
To check for the latest version:
- Open the Loki Client
- Navigate to the Settings tab
- Click the Check for updates button