Digital Vision announces release of 2018.1 of Nucoda grading and Phoenix restoration software.
2018.1 is another major release for us and we hope you will enjoy the new features.
Some of the new features in 2018.1
– Add multiple effects in an effects layer
– DVO Scratch Target
– DVO Dirt Map, improved DVO DryClean
– New track solo mode, updates to track lock, selecting and viewing
– Clip Extract – extract clips from a mixdown source
– Performance increase in reading and writing Apple Prores
– Video I/O – Access to HDR settings via HDMI with AJA Kona
– ACES file properties change for YCbCr files
– Improved grade merge tool
Be sure to read the 2018.1 New Features document for an explanation of what’s new.…