Building on the exciting launch of DigitalVision.World, we want to make the best of a fresh start and our dedicated team is keen to get back to basics – concentrating on delivering great products and great service to our valued customers.
Corporate and Support Update – This is a PDF file and will open in a new window
Please contact me if us have any questions and we look forward to continuing our work with you.…
Digital Vision announces release of 2018.1 of Nucoda grading and Phoenix restoration software.
2018.1 is another major release for us and we hope you will enjoy the new features.
Some of the new features in 2018.1
– Add multiple effects in an effects layer
– DVO Scratch Target
– DVO Dirt Map, improved DVO DryClean
– New track solo mode, updates to track lock, selecting and viewing
– Clip Extract – extract clips from a mixdown source
– Performance increase in reading and writing Apple Prores
– Video I/O – Access to HDR settings via HDMI with AJA Kona
– ACES file properties change for YCbCr files
– Improved grade merge tool
Be sure to read the 2018.1 New Features document for an explanation of what’s new.…
The National Film Archive in Prague welcomed the delegates and guests of the 74th Congress of FIAF.
Digital Vision, proud supporters of International Federation of Film Archives (FIAF), were very proud to be invited to attend on its very prestigious 80th anniversary. FIAF’s success in raising the public’s awareness of International Film Archives, facilitating historical research and promoting film culture though publications (widely available in libraries and institutions) is unmatched.…